The website www.trapezi.cat has been built adopting measures to improve accessibility.
The web pages of this site comply with the provisions of Royal Decree 1494/2007 of 12 November, which approves the regulation on basic conditions for access of the disabled to technologies, products and services related to information society and media.
Specifically, this portal meets all requirements of Priority 1 and Priority 2 of UNE 139803: 2012 and have been tested with a manual analysis of accessibility via different semi-automatic tools. The last review was conducted in November 2017.
This brings advantages such as:
- Providing access to users, regardless of their physical condition or their environment.
- Allowing access with different user agents.
- Including clear well structured.
- Improve navigation and user experience.
- Among others were taken the following measures:
- Use of CSS for the presentation of information.
- Alternative text in the images.
- Links offer details of the hyperlink function or destination.
- Use of W3C standards.
- Standards Compliance
- This portal is optimized for MS Internet Explorer 8.0 and / or higher versions and the latest current versions of Firefox, Safari, Opera and Google Chrome. The minimum recommended resolution is 1024×768 web.
The portal is designed for responsive display, which is displayed optimally on mobile and tablet devices. These devices are optimized for viewing on the latest versions of Chrome for mobile force, Firefox for mobile, Mobile Safari, Opera Mini browser and native Android.
Reus City Council is committed to continue working to reduce the maximum number of accessibility barriers that currently remain to be resolved in this website.
Date Last Reviewed: 12/12/2019
Level of Accessibility: WCAG 2.0 / UNE 139803: 2012
Accessibility Guidelines for Web Content 2.0 http://www.w3.org/TR/2008/REC-WCAG20-20081211/
Contact: If you find difficulties in accessing web content, do not hesitate to contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.