- DataFriday 12, 19.00
- Preu8 € / 6 €
- Web+7 years old
An arts and crafts warehouse, where society leaves those things that consider are no longer productive; three elder artists find themselves in this abandoned space and rebel against the position that society gives them.
The show documents their journey in the artistic world; and in doing so, it highlights the strength and resilience that has allowed them to reach the stage again and reflect on the space they have in the world of art and in society.
In that forgotten warehouse they meet young characters and reflect on generational contrasts, provoking complicity and encounters; leading them to create a very own and unique show.
Through an intergenerational journey and memory, Vetus Venustas reflects on the horizon as artists and as human beings beyond age, demonstrating that it is possible to accept and adapt to life’s changes, including in artistic trades.
- Performers – Graziella Galán, Peter Panero, Miguel Angel Fernández “Tinga”, Iara Gueller, Christian Padilla
- Musicians – Nacho Lopez, Tanja Haupt, Celeste Alias
- Direction – Leandro Mendoza Artagaveitia
- Dramaturgy and direction of performers – Joan Arqué
- Music director and composer – Nacho López
- Design and construction of scenography and audiovisual producer – Ulrich Weigel
- Choreography – Monica Alsina
- Audiovisual – Erol Ileri
- Production – Geraldine Sakuda
ICEC – Institut Català de les Empreses Culturals – Generalitat de Catalunya
Festival GREC – Ajuntament de Barcelona
Espai La Bau
Cardedeu Inspira Cultura