- DataSaturday 14, 13.00 and 20.00 h
- WebAll ages
Three people very different from each other are around a table, it is possible that they are waiting for the CALL that will change their lives. They will surprise us with their reactions and we will be amused by the character of each one of them.
Sometimes it is difficult to deal with the personality and behavior of others, but nothing that is human is indifferent to us, so our three characters will have to learn to live with each other and tolerate their craziness!
KASUMAY, set in the 1960s and 1970s, intends for the public to travel back to this time, transporting viewers to a partic-ular and unique universe, with the circus as the ideal vehicle to tell us the story of how these three characters will finally accept each other. understand that together we live better and that above all with humor we can overcome any obstacle.
- Original idea: Mireia Cuenca Moreno
- Direction: Adrian Schwarzstein
- Musical advice: Emilio Conti
- Costumes and props: Maria Palau, Paulette Sanmartín
- Structures: Alan Alanito and Josep Sebastià (Lagarto)
- Artists: Antonio Correa Firmino, Igor Buzato and Rosa Ma. Peláe Rios
- ICEC (GIRA 2021)