- DataSunday 16
- Durada15’ + 60’
Save the Temazo
Temazo: “It is said of that sound and musical stimulus that makes the body and mind vibrate, unleashing intense emotions.” Royal Academy of the Spanish Language
Save the Temazo is an international NGO that fights to rescue the emotional value of music, investigating the musical and sound connections that exist in the world and their influence on a social, cultural and artistic level.
In 2018 the Col·lectiu F.R.E.N.È.T.I.C was created at the request of the Spanish Delegation of Save the Temazo, with the aim of making a big show to spread the message and the latest research of the organization.
After 2 years of creation and despite all the pandemic difficulties, we managed to premiere the show in July 2020. Since then we have toured festivals, cities and towns recording this experience in each place and expanding the Temazo horizon.
- Production: Col·lectiu F.R.E.N.È.T.I.C.
- Created & performed by: Gonzalo Santamaría, Matías Marré, Marilén Ribot Raül Garcia and Suso Imbernón
- Scenic direction: Jimena Cavalletti
- Technical direction: Abraham Gómez
- Costumes: Sara Recatalá
- Scenography: Col·lectiu F.R.E.N.È.T.I.C.
- Construction: Raúl Garbayo
- Video: Terratrèmol Films
- Web page: Teresa Mendez
- Design: Andrés Lacruz and Irene Palacios
- Photography: Nerea Coll
- Co-production: Institut Valencià de Cultura (IVC), Valencia’s Town Hall
- Supported by: INAEM (National Institute of the Arts and Music) and Spanish Comerce Chamber