- DataFriday 14, 18.00 and 21.30 h
Saturday 15, 12.00 and 19.30 h
- WebAges 8+
Episodi 1: Any 2020 (any 0) / Episodi 4: Any 2023 (any 3 d.T)
«When Zeus will become vegan»
Anna: Thanks for this episode. Before giving us the feedback, a couple of hints about what you have just seen.
Benet: I’m playing Zeus.
Anna: I’m playing Magdalene, but I’m still Anna. We play the characters on stage, but we’re still the PSiRC company.
Prometheus: In truth, my name is Adrià, and Wanja plays Alexa. Through circus we want to tackle the fragile balance of the global ecology. Thanks for your opinions and for resisting this spiritual crisis.
«When Alexa went shopping clothes at Humana*»
Hello, my name is Alexa. My name used to be Wanja Kahlert, and I was part of PSiRC company, but now I have transcended. Well, we have come this far … Anna, Adrià and Benet have also done many things and I see they have changed. There are still many problems to be solved. Hope I won’t lose the connection to help you. At the moment, it looks like I’m heading towards Silicon Valley, on foot.
*Humana is a second hand charity clothing shop.
- On stage: Benet Jofre, Wanja Kahlert, Adrià Montaña and Anna Pascual
- Dramaturgy: Benet Jofre, Wanja Kahlert, Adrià Montaña, Anna Pascual and Rolando San Martin
- Direction: Rolando San Martin
- Artistic and acrobatic accompaniment: Pau Portabella
- Lights and sound design and installation: PSiRC
– La Grainerie, fabrique des arts du cirque et de l’itinérance – Pôle Européen de Production (Balma / Toulouse Métropole) – France, Nilak, circ teatre itinerant and Fira Trapezi Reus
With the support of:
Fàbrica de les Arts Roca Umbert, Teatre Auditori de Granollers, Konvent 0 and L’Estruch, Fàbrica de Creació de les Arts en Viu